A Brief Summary - 07/8/2020
English-Extended with Mr Merdianto on Fridays. You know the drill.
Let me just preface this post by saying I'm sorry if this post sounds a bit rough - I haven't had my morning shower and my eyes itch like crazy.
Prepositional phrases - basically, phrases with a preposition in them. For example:
- The cat in the middle is the cutest
- My mother had always wanted to live in a cabin by a lake
There are many types of prepositional phrases:
- Describes the noun
- Describes the verb
- As a noun
- Heaven knows how to describe it. Just look at these examples:
- During the national anthem is the worst time to blow your nose
- After the game will be too late for us to go to dinner
That's it. I honestly don't know what else to say. Have a good day.